To he who tamed my heart

Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. I'm still doing art, I just didn't have time to upload them all here. And honestly, I'm yet to be satisfied with some. Artists, heh. 

Anyhow, I've been doing better and I've got someone to motivate me to chase my dreams. I'm also becoming a better and more tolerable person.



My days with him have been wonderful and I've never been this happy. I think, with him, I could go through anything. He knows my demons and he doesn't love me any less. With him, there's more to life than what I have been familiar with, and I'm no longer afraid to trudge the unfamiliar, because with him, I am safe. Waking up everyday to know we have each other is more than what I am grateful for. 
I really, really, really love this guy, and everyday I am falling more and more in love with him. I'm going to do my best to for us. If forever exists, I would. 


Seriously I'm joyfully tearing up just typing this lol (;o;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wander