People from Life Is Strange

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Max Caulfield, your protagonist

I've been obsessed with this video game, 'Life is Strange'. At first it reminded me of famous simulation games in Japan, but this game is really more than just your weird and lonely protagonist people-pleasing (or hating) for that matter. I will not leave spoil. The experience I had with this game was just priceless. Instead, let me showcase some artworks I did for the characters I loved.

Kate Marsh is my favorite character among everyone. 

And of course, my ship. Warren Graham with Max. I love them together, they're just so geeky and cute. 
I'll be making more artworks for them, and for the other characters as well, so please watch out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wander